Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Halloween's A Comin'!

A fellow blogger friend had posted that she wanted to do a Halloween ornament exchange for anyone that was interested!  I LOVE, Love, love halloween~ {almost as much as Christmas!}  So I responded that I was all in!  I received word back as to how many to make and where to send them.  Then it hit me.....

I DIDN'T HAVE A HALLOWEEN TREE!!!!

I was going to be receiving 10 wonderfully yummy ornaments and had nothing to showcase them on!  I got right on that!


I found a large branch lying in the woods, sprayed it with black paint {a new obsession!!  Spray Paint!} Stuck it in a very large lime green vase that I had sitting in the kitchen corner, sprayed it with silver glitter spray that I found in the craft dept at Wally World! 


TA DA!!!



I thought it looked a little plain - so I tied orange ribbon on some bare branches~

The bats are the ornaments that I will be shipping out for my exchange!  I saw something like them in a craft catalog and made my own pattern and variation!




This guy is my fav!!





I can't wait to get my ornament package in the mail and decorate this up with lights and maybe some purple,black,green,and orange pompom garland!!



Happy crafting -
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment