Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAPPY.....

For this, I am happy.....


For Baby Birds that have survived falling out of their nest!






Patriotic Toes.....thanks to my 14 year old Kaitie!!






A Peony bush that keeps on surprising me with fabulous flowers!






An Easy peasy 4th of July project.....


found here


So Easy a 2 and 3 year old can help!!
Thanks Heidi for the idea!
I made one for myself also so that the boys and I will match on the Sunday School float for the parade!






For a 14 year old who asks her dad for driving lessons in the *Old* truck!!






For HAPPY squeals in the summers first run through the sprinkler!



*I Dinkin' Mama*



The tractor in the hay field was more exciting than the sprinkler at one point!






For finding a very cool *VINTAGE* receiving blanket at the thrift store today!
This is going to make a very HAPPY backing to a *taggy* blanket!






For finding a very soft *VINTAGE* sheet (for very cheap)
at the thrift store
MMMMMMM  just like butter!!!






For Homemade *reversable* headbands for the season!!
I found the pattern and instructions here

I made these 2 in about 40 min while chatting with my 14 year old!!!  Those conversations are priceless!


HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment