Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's as easy as a Picnik!!!

I have an obsession photographing things!  Birds and flowers mainly (with the exception of the bazillion photos of my littles!!)  So my 14 year old had been using this editing program to make rather interesting pictures out of generally ordinary pictures of her friends.  I tried it out for a while (it's Free, Free, FREE!!!)- and decided that it was something that we would use alot - so I paid for the upgrade.  Did I say it was FREE???  There are a lot of super great options available in the free categories - and way more available with the paid upgrade!

If you haven't heard of Picnik - go check it out!  It is so much fun!
http://www.picnik.com/  


You can make cards, scrapbook pages, collages, or fun edits to your regular photos!  I was playing with some of my flower pictures this weekend and discovered the 1960's button!  It puts a little antiqued look to the photo and rounds the edges!  It is my new fave!!!

I will leave you with a few that I absolutely loved!

Snowball bush




tulip after a rain





I have 4 peony bushes - they bloomed beautifully this year!





double rainbow over an old farm!

1 comment:

  1. I take lots of photos of flowers and birds too! So pleased to hear that you love Picnik! It's so nice when we on the Picnik team see folks who are so enthusiastic. Makes us smile. :)

    Brenda
    team picnik

    ReplyDelete