Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

BLESSED

It's the simple things in life that give me peace.

Spending time looking at my flowers.


The quiet things that relax me.
Feeding my birds!  I love it when my littles yell to me from the other room - "red bird is back!"

The little things that bring me back to my childhood.
These were my granma's favorite!  She had them planted around the big pine tree on the hill that the glider swing was on.  These are on the West corner of our house, the smell brings me back to my granma's!

The littlest miracles that make all your worries disappear.
These little babies need to have prayers sent their way.  We have had terrible wind the past couple of days.  I was out in the yard with my boys tonight and saw this clump and flipped it over to find it a nest.  Lying close were these 3 robin eggs!  We gently placed them back in the nest and put the nest high in the tree.  We have been watching out the window to see if we can notice a mama coming for them.  I hope she comes back.!


God Grant Me The Serenity,
To Except The Things I Cannot Change
The Courage To Change The Things I Can
And The Wisdom To Know The Differance.

No comments:

Post a Comment