Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

...AND THE WINNER IS??!!

Remember back a couple of posts ago when I wrote about the egg heads that my littles made? 




Well we had decided to enter them in an egg decorating contest at our local grocery market.  I entered all 4 of them as 1 entry in the 2-4 year old age category.  We waited until the very last day, later in the afternoon to bring our enteries in so that the grass didn't wilt!  Yesterday was judgment day....today was the day you were to receive a call should you be one of the 1,2,3rd place winners.  Well, we were at the grocery store this afternoon picking up a few last minute things for Easter dinner, I put the boys in playland to play while I shopped.  When I picked them up, I asked if they had called - so I didn't get all the way home and have to go all the way back to pick up their prize - and wouldn't you know it - we took 1st place in our age group!! 



The basket that they won is full of fun treats!!!  Bubbles, sidewalk chalk, pencils, erasers, candy, rubber stampers,bracelets, rubber bunny, stencils, crayons!!!!

The boys sure had fun with the bubbles - they are almost gone!
So now to start thinking of something to outdo ourselves with for next year!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! That's so cool! I saw those baskets- they looked very FULL. :)

    ReplyDelete