Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

COLORS!!

sorry for the poor quality in the photo - I had the digital zoom on!
I haven't had this much color at one time in our yard EVER!  I find it so calming to sit and watch out the window some of God's tiniest creatures.  Here are a few pictures of the lovely colorful birds that I have had the pleasure to watch between yesterday and today!



I actually had 3 indigo blue buntings but one flew as I snapped the picture!


this one was taken through a cloudy window - every time i had the window open he would fly away too soon!

we have the mama cardinal as well - but she must have been hiding!


We also have a handful of gold finches but they weren't anywhere to be found when I had the camera out!

This is also the first year in many that I have had any luck with my tulips growing!  Usually I am lucky if I get 4 of them to grow!  This year I have 15!!!!!!!!!!  Here are a few shots of those beautys as well!!! 














Blue sky, my white rocking chair on the porch, birds and flowers......I am at peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment