Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FAMILY!

I joined the latest craze and found myself cruising the many pictures pinned on Pinterest!  I am still learing the ins and outs of it - but this photo caught my eye! 


My husband has been hounding me to take down the wedding pictures in our room (guess the honeymoon is over!)  But I wasn't taking them down without having something to replace them!  

I had to make this!  But I wanted to make it my own!  Here's what I came up with!


sorry for the bad picture!  I tried several angles and nothing would work!
I added a heart to the center and changed the year to the word family!!  I love love love the way this turned out!  You can't really see my youngest's yellow handprint - look closely - it;s there!

Then I needed something to go along with this so I made a coordinating picture.  This one hangs below the whole family! 


sorry for the really bad pic again!!
It reads - "children leave handprints on your heart"  I love this one too!  I can't keep my kids little forever - so at least I have these hands to keep!!

happy crafting!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment