Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fabric covered composition notebook - part II ~



I find that I take a notebook pretty much everywhere that I go!  So I wanted to have something that catches your eye! 

I had a chance to finish up the set of composition notebooks that I had started yesterday.  These have fabric permanently attached to the covers.  




Then I decided that I wanted to jazz them up a little bit.  So I added bright ribbons and buttons!


I am thinking that maybe these would make good gifts for some little holiday!



I have 3 lovely ladies in our lives that would probably like to get one of these!!


My 13 year old daughter tried to confiscate this *toadstool* one - but didn't succeed!!!  It's my FAVORITE!  I thought of you LISA when I added the rainbow buttons to this one!!!

So maybe, just maybe these will get wrapped up for gifts - or maybe I will just hog them for myself!!

Happy crafting
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment